- Students commit themselves to the course for the duration.
- If the student, for any reason, can not attend the lesson, this student must notify Dutch Course Online 24 hours before the start of that lesson.
- Dutch Course Online is not liable for damages incurred by students in any form.
- Dutch Course Online provides an orderly learning environment. Students will be held liable for any damages caused.
- Barring circumstances beyond Dutch Course Online’s control, a replacement teacher will be found in case of absence.
“No homework exit” rule (Homework Brexit rule)
Learning Dutch takes a lot of effort. We expect you to do your homework so your fellow students can do exercises with you during our lessons. When you do not prepare your lesson, your fellow students may have trouble doing exercises with you. This can be very frustrating for them and it slows down their progress in their learning of the Dutch language.
Please take note, we accept only committed students. If you don’t do your homework 3 times in a row, you will not be permitted to participate in our lessons anymore. Your course fee will not be refunded.
Testing & Certification
If you like to receive our certificate, you will need to take our online end test. You can take this test only one time. Your certificate will be automatically generated by our system directly after you complete the test. Your certificate will be provided to you by email. We provide only digital certificates. Please take note, you will receive your certificate only one time.
The end test should be taken at the end of your course according to our course planning. If you do not follow our planning and take the test too early, you will not have another chance to retake the test and will not receive any other certificate. If you like to take the test again, you have to book our private lessons or take the same course again.
Liability Dutch Course Online
Dutch Course Online declares that the company’s liability for any students’ claim whatsoever is limited to the sum that he or she has paid for the course(s). We will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential loss (including loss of privacy/personal data, anticipated profit or other data), howsoever arising. The maximum aggregate liability will be the charges for the course out of which the loss or damage has arisen.